Have dry, cracked skin?
Well, Salcura Zeoderm is a good solution for you. It’s one of the most effective and practical solutions for severe eczema, psoriasis, dermatitis and other related skin conditions. It can be used in addition to Salcura DermaSpray when your surface of your skin is noticeably cracked, rough or damaged.
What does Salcura Zeoderm do?
Salcura Zeoderm skin moisturizer works by being applied directly onto your trouble skin areas. It does not leave a sticky residue and gets absorbed quickly. It penetrates the skin, giving you immediate relief from the dry itching sensation. The patented main ingredient is called ZeomaZ which helps defend against further skin damage, eliminate toxins and calm inflammation.
What are the ingredients of Salcura Zeoderm?
The main ingredient, ZeomaZ, is derived from Volcanic Zeolite. It’s made from micro pourus silicate minerals and are non-allergenic and non-toxic. The ingredient provides the skin with silicate minerals which is essential for healthy skin. Unfortunately, our skin doesn’t produce silicate by itself so it has to be obtained by other means. This mineral is extremely beneficial for dry, inflamed skin cells and connective tissues.
You’ll also find a proprietary mix of other ingredients in Zeoderm including:
- Purified Water (Aqua)
- Glycerin (Vegetable)
- Ricinus Communis Seed Oil
- Jojoba Oil (Simmondsia Chinesis Seed Oil)
- Linseed Oil (Linum Usitatissimum Seed Oil)
- Cetearyl Alcohol
- Olive Oil (Olea Europaea Fruit Oil)
- Cetearyl Glucoside
- Borage Oil (Borago Officinalis Leaf Extract)
- Sodium Cetearyl Sulfate
- Caprylyl Glycol
- Phenethyl Alcohol
- Palmaroas Oil (Cymbopogon Martini Oil)
- Lavender Oil (Lavendula Augustifolia Oil)
- Geranium Oil (Pelargonium Graveolens Oil)
- Rose Oil (Rosa Damascena Flower Water)
How do I use Zeoderm?
- You typically apply Zeoderm 3-4 times a day initially onto the affected areas.
- You can then reduce this application frequency when the inflammation and symptoms subside.
- When your skin has returned to relative normality, continue using the product to top the skin up with Zeoderm’s vital nutrients at least 2-3 times per week. This helps prevent the return of the itching, scratching, inflammation and dry skin.
- You can use Zeoderm on your face and around your eyes. You might get a slight tingling sensation at first but this should subside quickly.
- Idealy, you should use this Zeoderm with Salcura DermaSpray Skin Nourishment Spray The product should ideally be used in conjunction with the Salcura DermaSpray Skin Nourishment Spray range – applying shortly AFTER these spray products.
Salcura’s guarantee of quality to you
We’re confident that you’ll be able to say goodbye to your dry, cracked and damaged skin. NaturalConcept.ca offers a no-questions-asked 30-Day Money Back Guarantee in case you are not satisfied with Zeoderm.
Order today and start healing your skin!