DermaSpray Intensive Treatment For Eczema, Acne, And More!
Who Else Is Suffering From Dry Itchy Skin?
Well, relief is finally here!
Salcura DermaSpray Intensive is the natural solution Canadians have been waiting for! With a dry, cool climate, Canadians are very susceptible to skin conditions such as eczema, psoriasis, or dermatitis. Salcura DermaSpray has a proven track record in Europe for helping people just like you with these conditions. And now this natural treatment is finally available in Canada!
If you have severe symptoms, you can also use Salcura Zeoderm to help soothe and heal your dry itchy skin.
Watch Salcura DermaSpray Intensive in Action!
What is Salcura DermaSpray Intensive?
Salcura DermaSpray Intensive is an all natural spray that quickly gets absorbed into your skin with zero greasiness. Say goodbye to those nasty oily creams that only just clog your skin up more! It’s 100% natural ingredients instantly calm the skin and give you immediate relief from itching, scratching. There’s also no need to rub it in – you simply spray it and you’re good to go! Plus, it won’t stain your clothes or bed sheets!
What are the ingredients of Salcura DermaSpray?
The main ingredient in DermaSpray is Sea buckthorn oil. Sea buckthorn oil is an anti-itch ingredient that promotes the regeneration of skin tissue. It also helps reduce inflammation, calm and sooth skin and contains Omega 3, 6, 7 and 9 which all work to help rejuvenate the skin.
Sea Buckthorn Oil
DermaSpray Intensive is FREE from any steroids, hormones, cortizones, peroxides, alchohol, parabens, anti-biotics. Plus it’s not tested on animals!
Other ingredients include a proprietary mix of:
- Purified Water (Aqua)
- Mineral Solution (Sodium Chloride)
- Glycerin (Vegetable)
- Sea Buckthorn (Hippophaes Rhamnoids Fruit Extract)
- Rosalina Tea Tree Oil (Melaleuca Ericafolia Oil)
- Tea Tree Oil (Melaleuca Alternifolia Leaf Oil)
- Eucalyptus Oil (Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil)
- Manuka Oil (Leptospermum Scoparium Leaf Oil)
- Australian Sandalwood Oil (Fusanus Spicatus Wood Oil)
- Leon Tea Tree Oil (Leptospermum Petersonii Leaf Oil)
- Peppermint Oil (L-Menthol Oil)
- Lavender Oil (Lavanduala Angustifolia oil)
- Rosemary Oil (Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Oil)
- Wheat Germ Oil (Triticum Vulgaer Germ Oil)
- Aloe Vera (Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice)
- Sunflower Oil (Helianthus Annus Seed Oil)
How do I use Salcura DermaSpray Intensive?
- You initially apply DermaSpray at least 3-4 times a day onto the affected areas.
- As inflammation and symptoms subside, reduce the frequency of application
- When your skin has returned to relative normality, continue using the product to top the skin up with DermaSpray’s vital nutrients at least 2-3 times per week. This should keep the symptoms controlled.
- If you need to apply to your face or around the eyes, you should first spray a cotton pad and wipe these ares. This gives you more control of the application and avoids any direct contact with eyes.
- In cases of more severe surface skin damage and dryness, use this spray in conjunction with Salcura Zeoderm Skin Repair Moisturizer – applying shortly AFTER the spray.
The History Behind Salcura
Back in the 1990s a German biology scientist named Dr. Martin Schiele discovered a natural way of treating the skin problems of factory workers handling chemicals.
Dr. Schiele’s formula used only natural ingredients that were tested and proven highly effective in treating and soothing various types of skin disorders. After more than a decade of further research, he perfected his blend of ingredients and launched a skin treatment product line called 「Salcura.」
Salcura is dedicated to providing an alternative, chemical-free, all-natural skin care and treatment products.
Today, Salcura products are widely available in large pharmacy chains and natural health shops across Europe. Now, you can get Salcura products in Canada from naturalconcept.ca! All Salcura products are manufactured and imported exclusivity from the UK.
Salcura’s guarantee of quality to you
We’re confident that you’ll be able to say goodbye to your eczema, psoriasis, or dermatitis. NaturalConcept.ca offers a no-questions-asked 30-Day Money Back Guarantee in case you are not satisfied with Zeoderm.
Order today and start healing your skin!